Thursday, June 21, 2007

What I have been reduced to...

(An email sent to my management team at work)

Claire has pink-eye


I took her to school anyway this morning after I cleaned her eyes up. (I know that’s bad, but had little choice.) The jig may be up when she wakes up from nap and says, “My eyes broken” like she did this morning because they were all gummed up and she couldn’t open them.

I am going to go to lunch early because I have some things I have to do and so I can be back for the potential call from daycare. They wake up from nap around 1:30-2ish.

If she has to be out tomorrow, I will split the day with Shane so Jori is only on her own for half the day. Ugh…everything happens at once. Maybe we will skate by and only infect other little kids without actually getting busted.

No comments: